Team 360 is a network of businesses who want to improve the mental well-being of their organisation. We support the mission to help people living with mental health conditions move closer to the world of work.
Workplace mental health programmes save almost £10 for every pound invested. 76% of line managers believe they are responsible for employee wellbeing, but only 22% have received training. Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health
After years of success, Ricky and Diane decided it was time to grow their business so more people could benefit from their services. A group of students proposed Team 360 and during the summer of 2018, we have worked to turn this idea into a reality.
Team 360 brings together local businesses who share a common goal of improving and sustaining the mental health of their employees. For a subscription fee, your organisation can have access to a host of rewards and exclusive networking opportunities. We are committed to helping both employers and employees by promoting positive mental health in the workplace.
By becoming a member of Team 360 you can:
- Educate line managers on how best to manage mental health conditions in the workplace.
- Reduce sickness absence by promoting a positive working atmosphere
- Network with local businesses
- Boost your company’s knowledge of mental health and express your corporate social responsibility
- Make your work environment more positive and become an employer of choice
Your support will:
- Provide vital resources to enable Working for Health CIC to grow
- Help more people with mental health conditions find work that is right for them
Get in touch at 01482 464921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.