What we do
We believe that everyone has the skills and talents and are able to work, if the work is right for them
Working for Health is a specialist provider of employment support for people with mental health conditions. We understand the challenges you face in finding and keeping work.
It’s not all about creating a CV and making job applications. We will help you look at a whole range of options for building confidence and resilience, overcoming your barriers, as well as supporting you when starting work and helping you to thrive in work. Working for Health will support you every step of the way, at a pace to suit you.
At Working for Health we will:
- Identify your skills and help you to build on them.
- Help you to learn new skills.
- Develop hope for the future.
- Support you to create your personal action plan to help you to be where you want to be.
- Look at the obstacles that may be in your way and work to eliminate, reduce or manage them.
- Work with employers, colleges, voluntary organisations to provide tailored support.
- Help with job applications, interview preparation and CV preparation.
- Once you secure your job, you will still receive the help that you need.
Support & Advice
We provide the same quality of services across Hull, East Riding and Selby, but our delivery is slightly different due to our funding:
We provide one to one and group activities from our head office at The Work Place in Cottingham. Here you can meet with other people in a similar situation, attend workshops, and have access to our IT suite.