Volunteering at WfH
Working for Health is looking for passionate volunteers who want to help people to change their lives in their journey back to employment. We can’t do it without you!
The benefits of volunteering with us:
- Make a difference to someone’s life
- Volunteer with other passionate people
- Be recognised for your skills and experiences
- Learn new skills that could help with your career
- Develop your personal skills and confidence
What you will receive from us:
- Support and supervision to grow your skills
- Clear understanding of your duties and the training you need to carry them out
- A friendly network of people around you
- Out of pocket expenses including travel to and from your base
- You will be insured while volunteering
“From my first encounter with Working for Health I knew I was faced with an exceptional organisation. The team possess rare qualities. They have a positive, client focused approach to building deep and enduring mental health. The team has a unique level of enthusiasm for enriching the life of their clients.”
We have roles to suit everyone, no matter how much time you have to give and whatever your experience. However, due to the nature of our work we are only able to provide volunteering opportunities to people over the age of 18.
Depending on the role, we may need to do a criminal record check. Full training for the role will be provided.
For current volunteer vacancies, please visit Opportunities and complete the online form.